Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, October 19, 2007

We are 1 Year Older

Yes, I celebrated my 19th birthday yesterday. Muack! Muack!
We dined in Sushi Tei, (my 5th time in this month !!)went shopping at citilink & bought this lovely cake. Yes, a simple celebration but that's enough & most importantly, I have enjoyed it.

Besides that, I was touched by the number of sms-es I received yesterday on the birthday wishes. Thanks for remembering that !! coz I can never remember my friends' birthday (Ops!)

Anyway, here's some pics to share on "Our Birthday" celebration..
Me with Ah food & Ah Lip, two Very IMPT people in my life.
Ah Cheng (Xiao CC) also celebrated his on last Sat & everything was so "Barney" including his brithday cake.Ah Cheng & his best buddy, cousinLast but not least, how can a birthday bash ended without a group photo? Here's ours with Ah Cheng.

1 comment:

momo esther said...

Happy birthday to you!!
all the BEST to you!!