Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks for your concern

After my last blog, a few of my friends pour in to show their concerns on my insomnia problem so I thought it will be good to update you on my condition.

Yes, the good news is I am coping with it well and it is showing some improvement. Now, I'm no longer relying on sleeping aids and try to sleep on my own. This is really a big leap for me coz it really took me alot alot of courage to do that and I proud of myself for taking this bold move. I will describe this expriences similiar to quiting smoking. You need to set your mind to do it and go all the way through inorder to overcome your mental obstances.

Some good news to share,

(1) Boss finally gave me a nod on my 6 mths probation. Wow, finally made it through after 6 mths long.
(2) Will be going to Bali next week to take a break from our hectic work schedules.
(3) I got myself a oven to bake more goodies. Thus, will share more on my blog soon.
(4) Increment, VB & prorated AWS will be on the way in April , ha ha ha

3 comments:

momo esther said...

woah~tat is really good news for you
hope you enjoy the bali,relax and stress free~~


have fun and take care!~~

Dawn said...

Thanks Wenn !!

xIaOzHuZHu said...

WOW...SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE RECOVER LIAO...AND MAKING TASTY PIE TOO..DO ENJOY YOURSELF DURING BALI TRIP...DUN FORGET TO SHARE YOUR PRETTY FOTOS WITH US YA..HUGZ