Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday for me ?


I applied 2 days leave during the two Dec holidays to make up a 6 days of long break coz I needed a holiday badly.

The good news is my boss was kind enough to approve my leave though I am only 2 mths with the company. But the bad news is holiday-ing during that super peak period is damn blardy expensive that both of us think it may not be that wise to travel at this period. A 4D3N Bali trip easily costs up to over 1K pax on budget airline !! Holy craps !!

Thus, we are looking for alternative getaways which
1) Has to be out of this damn island - Dun tell me to go to Sentosa.
2) Not so expensive - Ya lah not so possible I know
3) A place to relax, rejuvenate & chill out
4) With Sea view
5) Can do Spa
6) Do not need to travel by air as most probably, getting a air ticket at this time will be either blardy expensive or no vacancy or those from listed clashed Airlines !

Anyone got any suggestions, pls let me know !!

3 comments:

momo esther said...

keke..bintan ah..

this resort seem nice..
Mayang Sari beach resort,,

Dawn said...

Tks Wenn, I been there before.
Can consider this one..

momo esther said...

oh...
hee..then go malaysia any island?