Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, November 02, 2007

My Aching Back ..

Ouch !!! I had been suffered from a backache for the past weeks and I blame it on my desk bound job.

On last friday, it hurted so badly that my intuition was telling me to do something about it before my whole back breaks into two like Kit Kat !! So, I asked around my colleagues for any good recommendation on massage.

This is the one they recommended, Oriental Traditional Therapy

From the name, you could have guessed that its orgin from China. They simply called it "Tui Na" rather than massage.

Thoughout the whole session, the only word that I keeping mumbling to my masseur was "Tong" "Tong " "Tong" (Pain).

And expectedly, my whole back was covering with bruises on the next day but my backache had recovered miraculously so the 1 hour of torturing was worth it !!

Try it !! They are only charging for $45 for an hour of Tui Na. The place is at Club Street which is jz a corner from Maxwell Market. At this price, dont expect that place to be posh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how long ahead do you have to book? I might need to go back and do some cupping on my leg. Let me know. Thanks.

The place looks so cosy tho!! ha ha...appearance is deceptive as the saying goes.