Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some updates ..

Sorry again for not blogging actively. Mainly becoz there's no such memorable events to milestone them except...

1) My second nephew has turned one month on 16th Feb & hopefully, he grows fast enough to play wrestling with his brother, Cheng Cheng.

2)We are inspired by the de-lic-ious durian ice cream from the single scoop and decided to give it a try to create our own. But it turned out to taste like potong ice cream instead of the creamy texture. Later, suprising to find out that my FIL seems to like it. :P )

3) I suffered from insomnia for the past two days, only managed to sleep at 3 or 4am !! which also means that I fully qualified to be a confinement lady.

4)I will officially join Fitness First under my corporate plan starting this month to shed off my excess fat that I put on during the festive season

5) Two of our best friends jz gave birth to a healthy boy & gal recently. Congrads to our pround parents, "Diana & Weizhong" & "Jamson & Angela"

That's about all !!

No comments: