Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, July 04, 2008

Back to School


Yesterday, we attended our very first japanese lesson at Bunka language School. Evon and I took up the elementary 1 class, hoping to pick up some basic japanese languages. The class turned out to be quite fun, and our teacher is a japanese.
But somehow, whenever I opened my mouth to speak japanese, the class will burst out laughing.. I wonder why ??

Ah Lip instructed me to learn well so we can use it on our next jap trip. :)

These are the stacks of homework to do .. Argh.. I need to keep pracitising my japanese so I can speak more fluent..

Here are some useful words you can learn.

What time is it now? : i-ma haji desuka ?

How much is it ?
: i-ku ra desuka ?

What day is today ? : na-yoobi kyoo

No comments: