Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Monday, July 07, 2008

GPS


A fulfilling weekend for us. We went to Carrefour to buy this new gadget- GPS system. It's really a steal at an affordable $249. (Usual Price : 299) On our way back, we couldnt resist to test it and it proved to be a useful gadget , it tells us which is the shortest route back home, nearest petrol station and even speed camera when we are near to it.

Will be useful for drivers like me who are very prone to getting lost. These days, I started to pick up driving again with the help of my very strict refresher instructor, Lippy, who else? Yesterday, I finally learnt to do reverse parking but still need more practising to master it well.

Yesterday, we saw Le Le wearing the same outfit as my Ah Food so I insist to take a photo of them as a memento. Cute !!

No comments: