Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ah Food Part 2

Remember the Ah food's phone strap that I wanted to get? Yes, I managed to order it online via this website. Beside Ah food products, you can also buy totoro stuffs via this site. However, I'm not sure how reliable this site is but decided to give it a try since I wanted it so badly. Will update all once I received it !

These days, I am happier & so my persistent cough finally recovered. Yupee !!

Also, Ah Lip and I got hooked with Sushi Tei so I decided to get their card to enjoy the 10% discount.

Ai yo, TCS serials are going down from bad to worst man. U know I never support any of their serials but yest ma insisted that she wanted to watch it so I joined in. To my horror, jz a mere 10 mins into the show, I decided to call it a quit. Another piece of Junk show !! I jz hope TCS dun export this show to other countries, else they will be laughing their heads off by looking at the quatity of show we produced in Singapore. It's a National Disgrace !!
Senseless Storyline + Poor acting = A BIG BIG BOOOOOOO !!!!



2 comments:

momo esther said...

me is also fans of sushi tei!i like vivo branch most,i like their sashimi salad and Paper steamboat!!

!!but since i got the card....i havnt make use of the card leh!kekek.....

Dawn said...

is it ? I feel all the branch r as jz nice - yup their sashimi is the best i tasted so far.

Value for $$