Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bury the hatchet

A few of you might be curious on why the last blog entry on Bulldog was removed. Yes I have removed it intentionally as I feel that I shall be forgiving & let the past leave behind me.

With my leaving, I will officially call it an end to our feud. Bulldog will NOT appear anymore in my life & blog unless he provoke me again which I doubt so, else he will be diging his own grave !!

Some other happy news to share,

Tomorrow, we will be heading to Zoo (Yes !! Zoo) for Ah Lip's ExxonMobil Family Day. It has been ages since I last visited it so hopefully, it will be fun !!

Ah Lip also booked a hotel stay at this Siloso Beach Resort on this coming Sun to spend quatity time together, so which means I will be on leave on Mon to laze on the beach, sipping a cup of tea & enjoying the sunrise @ Sentosa. Ha Ha ..

2 comments:

xIaOzHuZHu said...

wow...i reli super envy you lei...both of you reli know how to enjoy life while earning for a living...issit some sort of anniversary ar??

momo esther said...

yup!so envy!!
ur dear so nice!!!