Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

Bottom Mood ...

Sorry Guys, I know that I have NOT been an active blogger for the past weeks coz I have been tormented by Bulldog. This time, he hurted me so badly that I am NOT going to forgive him. I swear I will NOT !!

I will not elobrate in details as this will unleash my wounds again and def not worth to get emotional again over him !!

Tomorrow, I am coming back for my server migration project alone as nobody in my dept cares to show their support in this major project.

I hope that this will be my last project for this compy.

Sorry guy, I know that I am feeling very negative on this blog entry which is so UN-Dawn style, but promised when I am back again, I will be able to bring more happy news to all.

3 comments:

duMMySPy said...

hahahah sometimes stress from work bring us to some moody extend... no worries, things will be better... hope things get better for u....

Dawn said...

tks evon,.. hoping for a rainbow after the rain ..

momo esther said...

oh dear!!
hope everything will ok!!
dont sad ah.......