Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Siloso & Ah Food

Ya Ya .. we are jz back from the Siloso resort stay. Hum this is my rating for the resort.
Room: **
Facilities : * (Basically, No facility at all)
so I will give a thumb down on this resort, Booooo.....

My fav Ah Food is back to hit the Mu-Ee shop & when I saw it at the vivio city, I jz go hysteric & bot everything I can find on Ah food in the shop without even looked at the price tag. In the end, the total bill came up to over $90 for all these ah food products. (luckily, my banker was with me at the cashier, hee)
So u can imagine how much ah food meant to me ..

Here's the pics of the loots I got .. Ah food is taking the pics with them ..

Check out more on Ah food's Official Website
There's more Ah food 's products that are sold on this website. I want to get this one !! Who can help me to buy in HK ???

3 comments:

duMMySPy said...

hiak hiak hiak... i been there 6 years back and also 2 star rating... but no bath tub and absolutely nothing... but than i like their balcony... sit on the railing and see ppl playing soccer... hehehehe...

momo esther said...

ah..sound like a chalet to me..nothing.....
i soo Wanted to try the Amara Sanctuary Resort, Sentosa..

xIaOzHuZHu said...

hei hei never thought staying in sentosa hotels cos i assume the rates muz be super high-end..
Can i ask for your help as how did you underline those words which i had hyperlink to a website?..bcos when i link the works, it only show different colour fonts from the rest but it never show underlined.thanks in advance.