Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Donut Factory - Yucks !

Donut factory opened its latest branch in Suntec so today we had that for lunch. I ate 2 of them & now I'm feeling nauseous, guess it is too sweet for me !!

These are the two in my stomach now..


And now, I am trying to drown myself with jugs of green teas to flush down the after taste effect but I still have this puke feeling. I wonder why so many people are crazy for them. It really not that nice ... it is def not worth queueing for it.

3 comments:

momo esther said...

oh dear!!poor thing..
thik is not hot enough??
well..i stil love dunkin donuts best!!
yummy!!!......

Dawn said...

It is the COLD one when we ate it :( Not nice la

momo esther said...

oh dear..
well aleast you din que long ah!!i once que for aleast 4hr then got it ah!haha......

and their donuts kinda of small and not full after eat....hee....