Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My office ..

Hi everyone, today I 'm going to blog abit on my office. I worked in Suntec Tower 3 on the 40th floor. Beside having a breathtaking view, we are also pampered with a whole lot of shopping malls & indulged in wide varieties of food paradises.

But today, I am going to do something interesting.. I am going to walk round the office to spot the most sloppy desk .. Muhahahaa ..

To take a step further, I going to blog her "grabbage dump" out & disgrace her !! Evil laugh !!!
Confession: I don't usually do mean things like this but today, I going to make this exceptions ..

Da Da .... The prize winning desk goes.....to ..................

................

.........this one !!!

Sorry that I cannot disclose whose desk is this. But, to be fair to her, she should NOT be condemned for this untidiness as she has too much work to handle each day. Her boss should be blamed instead for loading her with loads of craps work each day. Blardy Hell !!

No comments: