Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good Laugh ..

Got this joke from one of my firends. Have a good laugh !!


This is said to be a true account of what was heard on a recent flight from
Shenzhen to Qingdao:

Good afternoon, Ladies and the German . This is your cheap purser Wang Lui
speaking.

On behalf of China Sudden Airlines, I would like to welcome you on board our
Bowling 737 from Shenzhen to Qingdao. Members of my crew speak Chinese and
other languages that you do not know. It is a great pressure serving you
to-die.

Should you need any resistance during the fright, peace do pest the call
button.

I and my gals are available to make you feel comfortable. Meanwhile, the
airkwaft is going to fry. Peace sit upright and keep you belt tightly
fastened until dinner is served at five dirty p.m.

Hope you would enjoy your fright with us. Funk kill !'

No comments: