Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Grrrr................

Dun Dun go to this spa Please !!!

Absolute Care Sanctuary
24 Peck Seah Street , #01-03, Nehsons Building (S) 079314

They are bunch of irresponsible Cheaters !! Out to cheat your hard earned $$ !!

We (Sis & I) bot their spa vouchers in one of their road show at Raffles exchange. Hey ! they are not cheap Ok? it's like paying $58 for an hr massage & 30 min scrub and we bot 3 of them coz we thot of going with our mommy.

We made an appt with them almost a mth ago to schedule yesterday to spa tog. When we (sis, mommy & I) reached there. An old hag claimed to be the boss of that shop (Look more than a mamasen to us with ugly tattooed eyebrown & eyeliner) walked up to us ..

Mamasen: Sorry, our staff took an urg leave today coz her grandfather passed away so she needs to go , bah bah ... so due to the shortage of our staffs we can only offer you 2 compliment facial on the house & one body massage.

Dawn
: Alright.
So after deciding among ourselves who to do the massage & who to do the facial. That shameless bitch changed her mind & came back to us

Mamasen: Hum, I feel it is very rush for us to do two facials today, maybe I will do one and another will come back & do another time.

At this stage, I was already quite pissed off by this BITCH but we put up with her & decide among ourselves who to do the facial & who to do the massage. After we decided, that bitch came again.

Mamasen: Erh... what I meant is i will issue 2 facial vouchers & you guys come another day for it & I will only do one massage today..

At this stage, u can imagine I was like a valcano erupted in high flaming smoke !!!

WAO KAOZ !!!!! WHAT E HAG U TALKING !!! OLD BITCH !! U R WASTING OUR TIME HERE !! IF U KNOW THAT YOUR STAFF ARE GOING ON LEAVE, U SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO CALL US IN ADV TO INFORM US !!

Fumming in flame, I snatched our spa vouchers and the two facial coupons from her & left in a rage. *By doing this, I actually made a terrible mistake, to be explained more in later stage.

Take a look at their so called facial voucher - Super LC !!


When home, I was complaining & cursing the whole incident to my legal consultant, Mr Teo Ah Lip. After examining the whole case in a more rationale way, Advisor Ah Lip told me I can actually file a small claims case to sue this Mamasen to compensate us for breaching a contract for the provision of services.

At this stage, you may noticed that this shrewd Mamasen made a wise move that is to counter offer us the cheap facial vouchers, and if we had not accepted it, we would be able to file this sue to her. Cry Cry Cry... so Advisor Ah Lip told me this case no fight lah, I sure lose coz I go and accept the counter offer to settle this dispute.. Cry.........

Lesson Learnt: If there's any dispute arising, DO NOT accept any counter offer, jz ask for refund if they refused, go home and file for small claim to sue them.

here's the link on more info on this. Sighz If I knew this earlier...

Today, I called them up again to make an appt & the staff told me they CANNOT cater 3 customers at one time coz they only have ONE therapist. What the HELL, the whole spa salon has ONLY ONE therapist !!! I wish I can burn down that spa !! Guess we are not the only victims of this conspiracy.

Knowing that I can do nothing at this stage, I should at least blackmouth them & tarnish their reputation so do me a favour, spread this message to your friend & anyone you know , Dun go that blackshop !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello...thanks for your information. We are sure to loook out for this spa boutique. Apparently I seen quite alot of their complimentary voucher. If they have got only tat 1 therapist..then stop conning ppl with so many complimentary vouchers.

duMMySPy said...

wow... this is bad lor... haiz... i also have bad experience with True Spa... haiz... the customer service in sing are getting bad bad bad...

momo esther said...

hmm..think i went to the spa at the sentosa ra sa hotel..hav no problem with it!!!
hee..will be goin to batam view this sat..hope the spa is good as i get in ra sa hotel.....

Dawn said...

Usually i hab no problem with spa except this one & that's why I find it so infuriating !!
but this is no free , if free, I can joinly well served me right for being cheapskate.
To be fair, we ( sis & I) actually bot this on spur moment coz it was near Mother's day & we wanted to go with our ma to enjoy a spa out but our filial piety act turned out to be disastrous - We really did nothing to deserve this !!

xIaOzHuZHu said...

alamak..it sounds so scary though i never experience spa before.Did evr tot of trying but now i think i beta think 2x..nowadays service industry is protraiting a very bad image of SG..in fact this kind of act had oredi pisses many foreigner off esp the after sales service..They simply jux find means n ways to earn your $$ and once deal closed,they just capsized their face reveal their true colours...