Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Recipe Out !!

Yesterday, one of my directors spilled a glass of water on her laptop and expectedly her keyboard failed to work after the spill.


What will you do if it happened on you ?


(A) Use a hair dryer to blow & expect it to work after the blowing

(B) Call Laptop vendor & confess to them you spilled your drink on your laptop & later expect to receive a cut-throat bill from them for the replacement of the keyboard & you blamed it for your carelessness.

(C) Call the vendor & scream at them for what lousy laptop that they had produced & blamed them for the faulty keyboard without even burp a word on the spill thing.

(D) Pray to God wholeheartedly & hope that he will fix this laptop for you.


For me, I have chosen (C) - <-guilt smile-> and luckily for me, I get away with it scot-free. My director's laptop was repaired free of charge & within a day!

Thanks to my superb acting skills & convincing words !! My company should give me a "红星大奖" for helping them to save $$ !! Hey I dun act for FREE OK ?

Recipe 4 is out, click on this link
Includes Soy Sauce Simmered Chicken, Stir Fried Celery & Deep Fry Pumpkin Balls

1 comment:

duMMySPy said...

wahahaha... u like that also can?? i would first blow it... if it cannot, i will act blur and make a big huha.... wahahahahaha....