Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, June 01, 2007

Cooking Time Again !!

Yestersday, we challenged our culinery skill again, Here's some picture to share on our "creation".

We tried the egg roll again but this time by Ah Lip
He's so proud of his 'masterpiece" & insist I had to take a pics of him with the egg roll (roll eye)
For me, I baked the salmon
& the Jap Mix Rice, this one is really yummy !!
Our complete lunch set, ready to tuck in ...
Me mouching the rice..

Overall: Glad that I took up this cooking class as I never know I can at least cook a "proper" meal for once in my life !! We enjoyed cooking tog & this actually helps to bond us tog & of course practicing our teamwork !!

2 comments:

momo esther said...

Hee..the eggroll look nicer than yours leh!heee........

yummy!!!:P

Dawn said...

alemak -- dun say it out lah - heee