Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Persistent Cough...

For the past months, I have been coughing persistently and it got worse when I am in my office. I blamed it to our office central air con system and our dusty carpet which hardly vacuumed. (My pantry auntie going to skin me alive for putting this line :P)

To date, I have been seeking treatment from 5 doctors but all done little to help in improving my condition.

On last friday, I merely asked my pantry aunt (Yes, the same auntie) whether she has any good doctor to recommend. She recommended me this one,

So I tell myself that's going to be my last straw, if it still persist, I will jz resign to fate & live with it till it recovered itself.

I took time off to rush down to the clinic & managed to reach the clinic in a nick of time jz before it closed at 5pm SHARP !! The VERY OLD doctor (think he is the oldest doc that I have ever seen in my life) examined me, prescribed some medicine to me and made me pay a cut-throat price of $34 for few tiny pills & a cough syrup !!

Deep down inside, my heart was bleeding for this damage , " Wau lau heh , this is daylight robbery man !!"

That night, I went to Zzz early & on the very next day, I don't cough anymore !!
Yes, that's MIRACLE !! so I started to believe that this old doctor muz be deity in disguise flying down from heaven to come & heal me ! Maybe the clinic nurses are fairies in disguise too.. Ha haa Muhaha, I'm trying to visualize those old nurses turned into fairies .. Muhahaha ... that will be sooooo... "GROSS" ,man !! Hahaa - I'm so mean !! The reason why this clinic closed so early bcoz the fairies & the old deity need to fly back to the heaven for dinner .. Muhahaha .. that sounds logical right !!

so I officially declared this doctor to be MY FAMILY DOCTOR from now on.

Anyway, back to my cough thin, I won't say I am fully recovered now so I give myself a window period of 4 days till this Sat. If I still don't cough by then, I will call for a celebration !! My volka, chivas & chips are all waiting to celebrate with me on this Sat ... will update more on my condition ... CooL ..

2 comments:

momo esther said...

good news!but u still nee to take care ah!!dun drink cold!!

duMMySPy said...

hahahaha.. good to hear this... but please stop these cold drinks for a while until u build up ur immune...