Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIF !!

Its Friday again.. as usual I dun feel like doing anythin except waiting for the time to strike 5:30 to leave for the day.

Today is even much better as i get to leave earlier, much earlier actually(Whahahahahah.....) coz I need to rush down to see the deity doctor. So, I jz need to wait for another errrr...another 30mins to hit 4:15pm to charge out of the office door.

While waiting for the time to tick away, I thot mayb it is time to be productive and do some "work" like blogging so my time pass quickier.. ? Muhahaha ... dont envy hor.. coz I really work very hard during Mon to Thurs to deserve this rest day on Fri (which I declared myself !! )

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

Hum .. nothing much to blog on except that my sis is finally ...... on ....MSN !! Yah what's there to blog about, MSN should be considered as history but to us, this is def an achievement for her !! Muhahaha.. coz we all know she is a verrrry slooooow developer when it comes to anything in IT.. it may sound absurd as her sister is soooo IT savvy !! (In case you are wondering, hey she only has ONE sister & that's ME !!)

With her joining to our family MSN clan, communication can be made much easier.
(Oh man, I need to type faster as I only left with 15mins to finish off this blog entry) As you know, we don't live together, so alot of times, we are using emails to communicate but emails are sooooo slow....& inefficient.

I hope Ah Lip can join our MSN clan also but I know this is quite impossible, coz he knows that once he is in, I will be bugging him non stop !! Hahaha ..

Check time, 4:06 pm, I going to end this blog abruptly as I need to get ready to ciao .. See U .. Bye

No comments: