Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, June 28, 2007

New facelift ...

Have revamped my blog to make it more "likable & adorable" ? If you are a great fans to my blog, (which I know you are !! ! ) you would have noticed that I have made quite a far bit of changes to it.

Have included a new Blog template so it matches well with my new title bar pic.( Hey! I took some time to edit this picture so pls appreciate it !!)and alot MORE interesting stuffs on my sidebar. Check it Out !!

4 comments:

momo esther said...

hee.can add a chat box at side ah..
:)

duMMySPy said...

its so cute... hehehehe...

Dawn said...

Oh is it ?
I still trying to figure that out

tks Blogger Guru for your advise Ha

xIaOzHuZHu said...

wow!!!....you are a genius....very nice very nice....making me wanting to visit whenever possible...