Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Monday, May 28, 2007

Recipe Out !!

Tomorrow is a HOLIDAY !! At last something to cheer me up. These days, I am feeling very "not right" (Mayb too much med in my tummy)

Yesterday, went to one of those boring IT seminar & happened to bump into my ex sec school classmate. ...Eerr.. this is how part of the conversation went:

She : Hi Hi

Me : Erhhh .. Yes ?

She : U look like one of my classmates ..

Me : < eyes rolled > < thinking: Ai ya old trick lah !! Sales ppl always use this tatics to ask me to buy IT products from them !! Back off lah !! > Oh is it ?

She : this is my biz card

I took a quick glance at the card & it reads " Dai.... Lu...wei.. " I look at her with my eyes W-I-D-E O-P-E-N !!

Wau Seh !!She really looked like a different person. Right infront of me, is a Chio Bu, so well-groomed, men !! < whistle - whistle> !

To be frank, I almost fell off from my chair. I know people changed but not to that extend !! Anyway, I really feel happy for her. (She is now a Biz Development Manager & driving a Toyota Corrolla)

I try to be optimistic, I also have kar wat (legs in dialect) & even have a pair of it heh !! Hee !!

In the late evening, I received another good NEWS fm Lois that she has given birth to a chubby boy !!

Here's the recipe for those who interested,

Recipe 3 : includes Creamy Carrot Soup, Jap Pancakes & Jap Meat Loaf

No comments: