Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Earn $$ from Blogging ?


Last Mon, I was reading " WO Bao" (or My Paper )and noted this articles with interest. This particular blogger (Yes, a guy, hum mayb a bit nerdy) flashed proudly his cheque that he received from Google. Yes, he was paid by Google for blogging !!that's AMAZING isnt it ??

Being a blogger for almost 1.5 years, I noted this news with excitement. U mean I can earn $$ from blogging? So, today, I decided to explore more on this option. Adsense is where I begin from. I registered my blog to Adsense and now pending for their approval before I can start putting Adsense on my blog.

That's sound Cool right? Jz imagine... what would I be if I really get rich from blogging, Humm.. I will quit my job and mayb get a nice house, go for monthly holiday and buy lots of lots of GUCCI bagSsssss... Maybe the GUCCI boutique will close an hr earlier to receive VIP Dawn so I can shop in peace ... Muhahaha.... Orh... okok.. will buy a TREK road bike for my dear to reward him la .. Muhahahaha.. day dreaming is really so FUN..

So before I can realising this DREAM, pls visit my blog more often & get more ppl to visit it !! I promised to post more interesting articles lah..

5 comments:

duMMySPy said...

aiyo... later the cheque is sending wrongly to him one leh.... wahahahaha... anyway hor.. yeah hope u earn a lot lot hor... hehehehe...

Dawn said...

Now have to wait for Adsense to approve my blog hor ..

momo esther said...

can i link your blog to my blog?!
hope you earn the 1st cheq soon ah!!

Dawn said...

Wenn, Can link mine up to yours - No problem .. Hee
Hope u recover fast fast Hor

momo esther said...

thanks!!will link up soon!as blogger have some problem in setting!unable to do the template.....argh...
happy you ok with the cough!!do take care!!do eat oily food ah!!!~~