Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ouch !!

Had a SUPER Boring SUNDAY as my cough relapsed again and this time I was coughing so badly that I almost coughed out my lungs out. Glurp.. Mommy got worried & SEND me to BEST clinic In Teck Whye for treatment.

The doctor give me a injection, (Ouch !! it was much painful that I thot) and ordered me dun eat this & that. In short, I cannot eat EVERYTHING except soup noodles for two weeks till it fully recovered !! Sighz....

As for Ah Lip, he also fell sick, thanks to me of course !! so the two sick cats spent the whole SUNDAY Zzzzzz....

Today, I feel much better thou my arm still ache fm the injection, hopefully my cough heal fast.

4 comments:

momo esther said...

oh my!do take care!!
rest well!and drink more water!!
take care!!!:)

Dawn said...

Tks Wenn will take care !!

xIaOzHuZHu said...

alamk..weather is super bad nowaday.you beta take more care and stay far far away from heaty food hor...wish you n your hubby speedy recovery la..hugz

duMMySPy said...

wow... take care... ur cough like very long lasting.. i thought u recover for less than 2 months only.... take more fruits after recover... :)