Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Monday, May 14, 2007

Nice Commercial..

My cough seems to detoriate again, Arugh ... gotta start taking my Actified again .. Arugh..

My cousin send this meaningful video clip so decided to share with all. Enjoy !!


Yesterday, I came across this meaningful program show "Three Wishes (Variety)
Le Mars, Iowa
" on Ch 5 around 10am. The show is starring about how they help people to fulfil their dream. And yest, they are featuring on this particular ang mo who is diagnosed with the last stage of brain cancer, and his wife hope to invite all his friend from all over the world to meet him while he is still alive !! I'm nearly in tears .. it is really a nice show & worth catching throu it maybe abit early to wake up on a Sun morning to watch it.

No comments: