Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Damnit !!

Damnit!! Promised myself not to use this forbidden word in my blog but today is exceptional !! Our company's mail system is down and apparently it is affecting the whole region offices !! Dammit!! (Ops! Second time that I burped out this word ) "When will this be restored ??" My users have been pestering me for this !! I hope I knew the answer !! It is really infuriating !

What could be worse, GG<5 is having sales today, U mean at this time when I was so tied up ?? But I need to go no matter what, so I grabbed my wallet & raced down to the shop (Well, sometimes, it helps if your workplace is in Suntec) When I reached there, do a quick scanning on the clothes, and disappointed to find not a single one can make it !! Wasting my time... Ghrugh !!!

I swear I am Totally Freaked Out !!

Today is really NOT my day !! Cry Cry... Ermmm.. wait a min, the connection resumed ? Yup it did .. At last, I see a ray of light .. This crisis is REALLY making my head spinning like e Tip Top ..

I need a BREAK !! Hear me Mr Teo, Mrs Teo is asking where is her next holiday destination? (I think it will cast a headache spell on Mr Teo after reading this blog post .. Muhahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah...I heard it I heard it Mrs Teo... Whenever you want... your wish is my command...
Ah Lip