Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Recipes for Japanese Cooking

As promised, here's the recipes that I have compiled to share. Ermmm... Of all, I've only tried the Salmon Fish Roll on last week. Overall, Humm.. look abit "undelicious" with Zhao Tat here and there but it actually very tasty. Yummy !!
Here's some pics of it..

Bot this fm Daiso except the square non stick pan of course lah.
How can it be possibe to get such pan for $ 2!!!
Marinate the fillet in sweet cooking wine & dark soy sauce for 15 mins
Add mirin (sweet cooking wine) to the egg & beat the egg solution
Me frying the salmon fillet
Hey, not Zhao Tat lah coz I marinated with dark soy sauce so become so dark hor.
That Ah Lip har, was busily talking away so he didnt managed to catch me doing the pan fold on the egg roll, Wasted heh !! Or else, I can blog to show off on how I did it coz this needs abit of "Tian Fen" to do it heh - Muhahahaha !!
This is the evidence that the food was really well, Heee



Ok here's the link to download the recipes, Muz click on the "Download" button

I want Recipe 1, Click Here !!- includes Jap Mix Rice, Salmon Egg Roll & Chicken Miso Soup

I want Recipe 2, Click Here !! - includes Vinegar Lotus Roots, Bake Fish & Jap Fried Noodles


6 comments:

momo esther said...

yummy!!!!!
must buy the saucepan to make the roll.....??

Dawn said...

Ya Try it - It tastes superb.
heee

Dawn said...

coz square one , easily to roll it,
round one very difficult la

duMMySPy said...

the egg like a bit burn hor... hahahaha.... nice roll....

Dawn said...

coz I am too engrossed in listening to Ah Lip's conversation with his uncle that I overlook it hor ..

Anonymous said...

Ai yah...I can prove her words leh...very delicious...and thats why you only see bowls which were totally emptied in the last pic!...haha. (Ah Lip)