Anything You need to Search For..

Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My New Pet --Papu Chan !!

Ah Lip dragged me to Sin Lim square earlier as he wanted to get a MP3 player. While racki for his MP3,
something........
actually......
caught....
my.............
attention...............

Papu-Chan: Pls adopt me. I'm cute, reliable and has big capacity of 1 GB so can store alot of your fav MP3 songs. Please ....
Me: Hum.....OK lah

I happily adopt Papu-Chan home. Yupee!! my new pet!! As for Ah Lip's Mp3, in the end, he happily bought home a cheap china made MP3 (also 1GB), but his new gadget actually looks 10 times "cheap look" than mine which I don't even bother to pic it to post here in my blog !! Muhahahaha....... He seldom checks my blog so I doubt he will find out that I badmouth him here .. Muhahahaha.....

Here's more pics on my new cutie.....

Papu-Chan and accessories

Papu-Chan's tail dislocate ..

Papu-Chan connect to my laptop. This pics is really funny. Muhaha..



7 comments:

Dawn said...

Someone say I dont check the blog...but secretly I check everyday....to spy what she put on the website! She said my MP3 was nice before I paid money...yucks!

xIaOzHuZHu said...

hey,i like your papu chan lei..what is your damage?any other character?you make me heart itchy liao...shall pester my ah dar to buy one for me...haha..think he will kill me coz i oredi had 2 mp3 player on hand liao...Oops

momo esther said...

so cute!hee..got cats character?
so wanted!!

Dawn said...

Heee .. Papu-chan is a whale lah.
The one I bot is a female whale so it is pink with eye lashes.
I think it also come with the male papu-chan which in white color - it looks nicer but I didnt find it in SinLim..
It cost SGP 69 - hee

duMMySPy said...

hehehehe... so what other character they have... 69 quite cheap... what is the capacity???

Dawn said...

yalor - quite cheap for a 1GB of MP3 player can be a flash drive also.
It is fm Toshiba.
Only papu-chan characters lah. (Whales)

Anonymous said...

Misstwenty5:

Wah!!! I like!!! So kawaii :)